Time wasn't on our side this week, so I suggested that I would stay at school, continue editing and finding suitable music, while Yeganeh and Chloe go off and film the rest of our Public Information Films. This worked well because all of us had something to do and they got back in time for me to edit what they had just captured.
I have always found editing quite hard because of the precision aspect of it and today really put my skills to the test. Relating back to my research report, I found that the public enjoy seeing unique ideas in PIF's, so I edited the film so that the pace changed even though the music didn't and added in echos to emphasise the heavy thoughts in our victims mind.

We also asked for feedback from Mr Durran to see what we could change or add, this was useful because it made us see our film from a different perspective.
Next week we are watching each others films so far and I think that this would be a good opportunity to get feedback from people in the target audience, in order for us to change parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment