In preparation for presenting to the client - Derek from Youthoria, we discussed as a group the details of the PIF for example the message we wanted to give out and how we would do that using different camera shots and angles.
Derek gave us contructive critism on how we were going to end the film because we gave the impression of ending it on quite a sour note. We have now changed the ending to come to more of a resolution. Also, because we are not only including the running away from home aspect but the reason why she is running away; bullying. While listening to the other groups presentations we saw that another group were filming the topic of bullying so we thought to consult with them in order for our themes not to clash.
For the presentation I took on the role of one of the main presenters; telling the client our idea how we would film it e.t.c and he was overall impressed.
I usually find it difficult to explain to others the ideas floating around in my head but I have learnt through out the two modules how to present clearly.
It was a good chance to practice my presentation skills this week because I haven't presented to a formal client many times. I think it would have been better if I had a list of bullet points to mention in order about our film because in front of me I had a rough mind-map and this made it harder to talk about each.
It was a good chance to practice my presentation skills this week because I haven't presented to a formal client many times. I think it would have been better if I had a list of bullet points to mention in order about our film because in front of me I had a rough mind-map and this made it harder to talk about each.
Next week we will be filming most of our PIF so a lot of planning and organisation was needed.
We got to work and wrote out in neat our storyboard, costumes, location etc.
I thought as a group we worked quite well because there didn't seem to be a leader of the group we were all equals, we all contributed some how.
For next week we aim to stick out tight schedule of filming all around Cambridge.
I would like to try out the techniques of filming for a public information film that I have researched.
We got to work and wrote out in neat our storyboard, costumes, location etc.
I thought as a group we worked quite well because there didn't seem to be a leader of the group we were all equals, we all contributed some how.
For next week we aim to stick out tight schedule of filming all around Cambridge.
I would like to try out the techniques of filming for a public information film that I have researched.

No comments:
Post a Comment